[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Re-launch!

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 14:35:22 -0800

As some of you know, Inflight is in the process of restarting it's breeding
program.  It's a difficult thing to do and it's been a tricky process
getting bloodlines which are showing those attributes which we hold dear.
Ideally, not every animal a person gets started with is the outstanding
perfect representative - but if you are lucky, do your homework, are lucky
some more and played your cards right - viola' excitement can happen.

Well - we're very excited!  Earlier in our re-launch phase of course we got
our very nice dog, Ch. Lorien's Park Avenue, from a pedigree which the
bloodlines I was familiar with and in the end we're so happy to have him
because not many dogs have the qualities he brings to the table, with a
**true** producing pedigree,  - and then the lovely Cedar Canyon Dora who
gave us our first Champion after a 7 year hiatus, Ch. Inflight's Singin' In
The Rain, OFA Excellent.

Next we heard about a lovely puppy had been born to a bitch I had inquired
about that Todd Cosper had - LORIEN SCHATZMAR MATINEE OFA H&E and that she
had been bred to  Sel. Nicaragua.  We acquired the lovely puppy "Paige",
Jubilate's Trading Spaces Sholan.  We've been growing her up and we're
looking forward to getting her out next year.  A beautiful, dark black and
tan bitch with excellent substance and lovely angulation and motion.  Thank
you Todd for sharing "Paige" with us!

And today - Got out into the Monsoon that has been our weather in the past
couple of days to fix up a couple of runs cause I was going to get the "Baby
Girl", Inflight's Time To Tango who had been out for breeding to that
exciting, extreme, curvaceous iron backed Futurity Victor Kryptonite, who
out-lasted the competition on a loose lead and slow - just like I like them.

Accompanying her was a new friend, Hickory Hill's Boom Shakalaka, an
absolutely exquisite 5 month old bitch we are absolutely THRILLED to have as
our 3rd re-launch foundation.  Thank you so much Steve & Christine Grainger
for sending and sharing with us such a smooth, iron backed, extended moving
little package that has all the right equipment to grow into that potential
good ones have!

Watch for more of these youngsters in the future!  Grandma and I are super
excited about all the possibilities now and to come!!

Kathaleen & Patricia Strong

Inflight Kennels Reg'd