[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Red-Headed Penny -- 5 pt Major Resv.

  • From: BJBuie@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 13:06:00 EDT

We are proud to announce that our Red-Headed Penny, picked up a 5 point major
reserve in Owensboro last weekend.  (We would have loved the points, but have
to take our hats off to the really nice bitch to whom we were reserve).
Red-Headed Penny is actually, Tintagel Patent Pending WindyHill owned by
myself and Chris Kimerer.  She was bred by myself and Scootie Sherlock.  She is
by
"Bailey" out of our beautiful Jakester daughter, CaralonQED Pacesetter.

Penny also congratulates her brother, Jude, -- Tintagel Prejudicial Evidence
Caralon, owned by the "other" Penny, (Kroh) on his recent WD in Rochester.

Betty Johnson
Tintagel

 Get a sneak peek of the
all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour