[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Red Book- List, Please Read

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vande001@xxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:36:44 -0700 (PDT)

Cynthia...you are right, you are entitled to your opinion( and yeah you knew
that before I said it)...I did take your response as a "knee jerk"
reaction...and I responded back with sarcasm and humor (something that I am an
expert at)...you have the right to do as you please with your breeding animals
as do I, the problem with many on this list is that they for some reason
believe the way THEY see things, and the way THEY  do things is the ONLY
correct way to see it and do it...intelligent folks know that this is both
shallow and ridiculous...as for you saying that I am a great guy...well thanks
very much, but then again, that's your opinion also...many may disagree with
you again!...are you single? ...lets get married for the weekend and continue
this fight...lol....Ed
Cynthia VanDenBerge <vande001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   You got that right FB. The
fact that this was posted to da list opens it up to public comment as I am sure
you support. My opinion, and I will never change it, I don't care who it is or
who the bitch is, no bitch should be bred seven times, I don't care how good
she is or how easy a whelper she may be, etc.
BUT, that is my opinion and what I truly believe. No one else has to agree,
like or even think it has merit. Don't matter, I ain't changin' and I am sure
you won't either. No matter, I still love ya and think you are a great guy. So,
since I started this with my 'knee jerk' posting, I am respectfully asking the
list that we put this one to bed...at least about the number of times a bitch
gets bred. I think the Red Book comments that FB made are really food for great
discussion. Thanks all Cynthia
Edwin Hill wrote:
Hey Donna!....I answer to one person.....ME!....I say what I believe, you ask
my opinion you get it....as for how many times I breed or lease my bitch I
could not care less what anyone thinks about it! I need no justification from
anyone about how I live my life
http://mail.yahoo.com

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original