[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Puppy Party and Pics Link

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 19:37:35 -0700 (PDT)

RiverRock just concluded our annual Puppy Party.  When puppies are 5-7 weeks
old, I invite my groomers, trainers (obedience, rally, herding), vets, vet
techs, and butcher over for pizza and puppies.  I order pizza, and they play
with the puppies.  It's easy, and a lot of fun.  Not only is it good
socialization for the puppies, but it is a good way for me to show them that I
think of them as part of my team and that I appreciate them very much!  Just
thought some of you might like to try it.
Below is a link to the Danny von Wilhendorf X Callie puppies at 5 1/2 weeks.
They are pictured with a family that has been flying back and forth from
Colorada to Minnesota, and then driving another hundred miles to and from the
airport to my house, to see the puppies.  Even though they are only interested
in a pet, I feel honored that they have done a lot of shopping and have chosen
my litter.  They are a wonderful family...the kind we would all like to place a
pet puppy with.  They all grew up with German Shepherds and are ready to pass
this legacy on to the two adorable little boys who are so good with the
puppies.  I hope I will have something for them after Kent evaluates the litter
this Sunday.  Can't wait!  Enjoy the pictures!  Kirk is my favorite.

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/WX4HH6DZ

Zoa

Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com