[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Problem with the "Righteous"

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 20:46:14 -0700 (PDT)

........I remember on this list a while back a few people wanted to demand that
restaurants near the Olympic Games in CHINA ..stop serving dogs or cats or what
ever...Imagine what the good folks of AMERICA would say if citizens from
say...India DEMANDED that we not serve beef at restaurants near ...lets say
Chicago....those same Righteous folks and you know who you are would think the
demands of the India citizens was ridiculous and outrageous....oh yes you
would......The Righteous believe every one should see every thing the way THEY
see it...and they get outraged when you disagree with them...they make false
claims....example...no one said Mr. Vick was a good guy....didn't see it on
this list...or better yet they make "red herring" arguments...comparing what
Vick did to child abuse....well Shirley Briggs-O'Brien, myself and a few others
can tell you some personal things about child abuse...there are things that I
have seen and been involved with that I
 can no longer speak about...so spare me the phony argument comparing Child
abuse to fighting and killing DOGS....you don't like Vick...no problem...but
spare us the outrage toward others who do not share your outrage...life is
short...Vick, child abusers, and everyone else will someday stand in judgment
in the only just court...Edwin Bernard Hill...