[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Problem I have with IZA~

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 14:22:21 -0800 (PST)

.......I was lucky this past National to sit with Richard Sotille, the
Martellos, Candy from Wyoming, Bob Freeny and Iza. Iza introduced me to a
couple from Mexico....they have been successfully breeding quality GSDs for
many years.....on Friday I learned that Iza had come into a large sum of money,
so I made a dinner date with her to meet me at 6:00 Saturday night at Texas
Roadhouse....I brushed my teeth ( the ones in the front anyway)...took a 25
minute shower WITH SOAP!...and headed to the restaurant....6 pm...no
Iza....6:30...no Iza...7pm no Iza..to this day I do not know why she stood me
up!....I spent the whole night alone crying myself to sleep.......95% of this
story is the absolute truth!........Penny from New York would never have done
that to me!...lol..I have very bad luck with women from New Jersey...but that's
another story.....lol...FB