[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Pet Rescue

  • From: "DOC" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:34:55 -0400

Anyone wishing to link to them can write to them:

The Pet Rescue provides a national service which had yet to be provided
until now. Ads for lost or found pets are placed on our site and seen
complete with photos nationally within seconds. We offer many useful
pet-related services free of charge. We will provide for free as many
listings for veterinarians, pet shelters, and breeding services within eac=
state as we can find.

It is our intention and desire for anyone who loses or finds a pet
throughout the country to think of www.thepetrescue.com
<http://www.thepetrescue.com/>  first. We also provide an interactive boar=
for pet owners to communicate to each other.

If you have a pet-related business or know of someone who does and would
like to list it with us or advertise with us, please write us at
mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Names of pet and animal care providers from each
state are being harvested for our site. We would like permission to add yo=
ur
name in either the veterinarians, the pet shelters or the breeders page. W=
would appreciate being able to link your site to ours and ours to yours.

We are also looking for weekly supplements to enhance our online magazine.
Articles from veterinarians or other pet professionals will be appreciated
and will give the contributor free exposure.

Please help us help all pets have a safer and more charmed life. Together,
we can ensure that all animals are treated with love and respect. We welco=
me
suggestions.

Respectfully,

The Pet Rescue Team