[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Passing of Judy Caradori

  • From: "Ellen Migliore" <ejmgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "LIST" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 00:53:04 -0500

I have lost my dear friend,Judy Caradori this evening. Such a strong
individual, in every way of her life.
I feel so blessed that Judy came into my life, though it wasn't a long enough
relationship for me. I cannot tell you how honored I was to be considered a
"friend" of hers.  Through Judy you were able to learn the true meaning of
friendship. I know she has taught me alot over the years, not only the meaning
of friendship, but how precious life is, that our glass is half full and that
one can die, but still show dignity, courage, and hope to the bitter end. Be
forgiving of those with shortcomings and to always remember that life is too
short to hold grudges.
Judy was a class act, the best God had to offer in my book and I'm glad God
gave me the chance to read this book before my ending.
I love you Judy, thank you for all you have unselfishly given to  me.
Gone, but never forgotten