[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The No's and the Yes

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:05:11 EST

In a message dated 1/31/2007 2:16:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Don't  judge any Board member by one vote on one issue- I believe that each
member votes and acts to the best of their ability and with the best
interests of the Club-Kris

It has been an interesting last couple of days. My new co-workers are
fascinated by the emails and phone calls and the whole debacle.  I am sure  my
boss
will walk in here eventually and tell us all to get to work.
He shows Golden Retrievers and he is VERY interested in this whole  mess.

I have more friends in the YES list than in the NO list.  And for what  is
worth, we will continue to be friends.
This one thing maybe a reflection on them, but until I talk to them and  find
out their motives, I am not pointing fingers, and since I am not perfect
(yet) I am not assigning fault either.

I am more irritated at the club, as an organization, for allowing the board
to be caught unprepared.
Whether it was this board, the previous one, or 100 years ago.

I know the list get maligned because the passionate tone discussions take,
and some people are truly out of control............BBBBBBUUUUUTTTTTT

I am thankful that we get to exchange ideas and bring so many issues out in
the open.  Otherwise we will find out 4 months down the road, and by then,
who cares?

So, while I disagree with Kris that the best interest of the club was the
motivator, maybe it was fear, maybe it was lack of preparation, I do agree with

her that we should not use only one vote to judge by.  Two, three votes,
yes. Not one.

Ileana
Out of here, we have puppy classes today, and Dexter  rules.