[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The "No DQ" Rule

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx" <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>, "cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx" <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 20:27:07 -0800 (PST)

Wouldn't the simple solution be to simply put it to a vote of the members to
end the  DQ; then let the  WHITE OWNERS decide their fate. Genetically they are
the  same except for the  white recessive gene. but remember the  BLACK is also
recessive. As is the  COAT. I have never owned a WHITE but they sure have come
a long way since the 50's.

Morgan  Lewis, RPh.
Member GSDCA
President Last Hope of  Georgia 501c3