[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Nationals - Corrections and Comments

  • From: Helen Franklin <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:39:50 -0700

What a great time I had for three days traveling
with Paula Cooke and the beautiful multi-titled
dog Harley.  Not only is he beautiful, but he is the
best traveling companion ever!  Not a woof out of
him and a true Champion of the Breed.  Paula, so
glad to see you again.  Cathy Murch Kelstar drove
us and we only got lost, and "yes" those talking
Tomtoms do get it wrong!  Thanks, Cathy.
Mr. Blog, Evan, reported Best Puppy, Best Opposite
Puppy wrong, so please change your markings.
I wrote him about it and he said he was just not able
to see through BadBob.  I did give a critique by the way.
Best Bred by was not reported, so I will give that to you
now if you only marked from the blog.
Best Puppy:  336  Suboja's & Tophat's Gentleman's Quarterly
Best Opp:  447 Welove Du Chien's Beretta
Best Bred By:  Stuttgart's Single Action Army v Hammersmith (dog) Leslie
Hats off again to our President, Frank and board members, some of whom
are still at work at the World Trials....that is an amazing amount of
dedication!