[ SHOWGSD-L ] The National...day one

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 20:00:20 -0800 (PST)

I am suffering jet lag big-time...a great first day...its some one else's job
to tell you about the dogs so its my job to tell you all the other
things.......well first Sally Hayden looks me in the eye and tells me she is
looking for a "stud"....I paused  for several seconds and respond." I don't do
that anymore, you should have asked 12 years ago"....then Gary S. humiliates me
in front of a large crowd because as promised I wore a White Sox hat
today......Gary then asks me to follow him to the car...at this point I'm
really shell-shocked...I'm having visions of Gary having me killed!...we get to
the car and he hands me hats and shirts and tells me that tomorrow he has a big
surprise for me and it would be in my best interest if I wear the clothes he
just gave me!    I reluctantly agree...what else could I do....he says we will
renew the Calendar selling contest...I do not fell confident about
this.....then Thurban Warrick tells me its time to help double his dog in the
best
 of
 maturity class.....but I lost my little "dingy"...well Sally Hayden gets
carried away and makes a big scene about my lost "dingy"...she wants to know
just how little it is...I then found my dingy and showed it to every one...this
is a rough crowd!...then I see Rita   ( Rita the Woman, not Rita the
Hurricane)...sadly she was effected by this last Hurricane ...not Rita,
Wilma...anyway I told her she would be welcome to come stay with me and my
wife....she smiled and did not respond!.....tomorrow should be another fun
day!...and now you know the rest of the story...FB