[ SHOWGSD-L ] The National and shepherd entries-- Ck out the total for Golden Retrievers Nat

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 20:22:05 EDT

The Golden Retriever Nationals is this week in Greeley, Colorado so I would
 not think this is the best location yet look at their numbers. I have no
idea  why our entries are so low and I certainly don't have the answer.
Hopefully  someone can come up with on and get entries back up a bit. I don't
think it can  all be blamed on one thing it is a combination of reasons but
first all reasons  must be figured out then addressed.

 GRCA National Specialty Show  w/Jr. Showmanship [ _Top_
(http://www.barayevents.com/show_data.phtml?action=viewtally&sid=416#start)   ]
Thursday, September 30, 2010

715 Dogs, 742 Entries, 1  Breeds.

692 Retrievers, Golden  222-258-29 vd -40 vb -94/49   13 Junior Showmanship
2nc, 11oc

Lee Brown
Too far from the womb and too close to the tomb to  care about what anyone
thinks of me.

In a message dated 9/29/2010 9:10:48 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

8. The  economy is terrible right now with 11percent unemployment. The
current  National while it has a gorgeous facility is located dead center in
the
lowest  populated area of the United States.
9. Do the Math. What did you  sxpect!