[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The "Nascar" GSD's - Gaiting vs Racing

  • From: "pmick12" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 18:09:55 -0500

Just as a point of interest...I may have missed it...
but in Dave Rinke's critiques of the Select dogs and bitches, it seems to me
that he mentioned specifically only one animal had suspension.

Could that be because we don't see it much anymore?

A few years ago I said as much (on a different list) and was taken to

so who sees it a lot, anyway?  I sure don't.........

Peggy