[ SHOWGSD-L ] The NIS

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 01:29:14 -0400

Well, after receiving something like 30 posts from different members
(some in high office, LOL), I have sent my two long-ish posts from last
night to the entire Board.  I had planned to write something more
polite, less "in your face" as the posts I sent last night,  but I was
advised not to do that.  Perhaps a little "plain speaking" is what it
will take to do the trick, I don't know.
However...I now urge you all who have shared your agreement with me and
your own comments to send them to the Board.
The email address is   board@xxxxxxxxx
       I can tell you that a little birdie told me the count for the NIS
right now is 8 for and 9 against...so get busy, list members...it may
not be the "done deal" we've heard it is.
    If you believe as I do, that this publication is meant to instruct
newcomers and would-be judges about the breed, then I seriously hope you
are opposed to it...and if that's the case, PLEASE, send your opposition
to the Board.  Acknowledge the Committee's hard work, but we must get
the Board to recognize that this "educational tool" is not what is wanted.
Peggy