[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 05:45:36 -0700 (PDT)

Gee, I just showed to Houston Clark recently  with my
Best Bitch in Maturity(GL)  and she went Winner's
Bitch and Best of Breed. She is fairly extreme and he
didn't say anything about her hips. I have found him
to be one of the better all breed judges putting up
more of what breeder judges would. Ann
--- Penny & Bill <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If anyone else reported this from Ballston Spa, I'm
> sorry if I'm
> repeating the news, but people should know.  Houston
> Clark does it
> again.  Besides the "no clapping clause", he told my
> friend's handler
> that her puppy must be dysplastic. (Yeah, the puppy
> had a little bit
> of rear!)  Imagine if he had said this to a newbie
> with his/her first
> pup--the owner would've been devastated.  I watched
> him judge shelties
> later, as a couple friends had some super dogs
> entered.  THEY said
> that they will never give him an entry again.  'Nuf
> said.
> Penny

> POST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the
> property of the original author and of GSD
> Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of
> any kind are permitted without prior permission of
> the original author  AND of the Showgsd-l
> Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
>
> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,
> REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL
> WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
> PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST
> MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A
> VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
> BE PROSECUTED.
>
> For assistance, please contact the List Management
> at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

Ann
                                      Home of Sel Ex # 6 Ch Maxwell, Sel Ex Ch
Gilley and #1  Dam Muggles - owner/breeder of 66 champions and 19 ROMs