[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The List - cold and lots of Nationals...

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rus99wes@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 14:02:54 -0800

HMMMMmmmmm ...why would you want a National ALWAYS kept in St. Louis, Mo.???

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com
On Behalf Of Redacted sender "rus99wes@xxxxxxx" for DMARC Subject: [
SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The List - cold and lots of snow

YOU ALL MOVE TO CALF. THEN WHEN THE BIG EARTH QUACK HITS  AND FALL OFF TO IN
OCEAN
WE WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP THE NATIONAL IN ST. LOUIS MO.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

RUSSELL WESTBROOK

P S IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU EVAN.

LOL

In a message dated 2/5/2015 1:54:40 P.M. Central Standard Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Does that mean we move the National?

Joan F. Fox
17500 Haskins Rd.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
tel: 440-759-4119
http://www.campaignersgsds.com <http://www.campaignersgsds.com/>

On Thursday, February 5, 2015 2:24 PM, "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Gee and here I thought putting a water pipeline east to west would work,
your idea is better.
If we have more people move west perhaps the country will tilt on its own.
Hmmm maybe everyone in the west should jump up and down at the same time?
Lissa

Msg: #3 in digest
From: Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: The List - cold and lots of snow
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 07:51:21 -0500

Just tilt the country the other way so the rain and snow the East is getting
will stay or slide west.
Anne, GA  (what's snow?)