[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: "The Letter" (below) - A HAPPY ONE!!

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rbraue@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 07:11:55 -0800 (PST)

Now I am jelous!!!  Finding something like that within 50 miles of Miami is
just not possible.  We have to work much harder here.......
  sheila
Bob Braue <rbraue@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  HAVE FUN!! BE HAPPY!! YOU'RE INVITED!! PLEASE JOIN US!!

WHAT:: GSDC of Little Rock hosting Jr. Showmanship, Specialty, and
All-Breed Obedience on Saturday March 31st; and GSDC of Memphis hosting
Specialty on Sunday April 1st (no foolin').

CLOSING: March 17th, just 11 days to join our HAPPY party.

WHERE: Forrest City, AR at Best Western Colony Inn (870)633-0870 at Exit
#241A off Interstate 40. Large grassy show rings on motel grounds. Park
your van for the weekend at your motel room door and walk to show ring.
Usually majors both sides. . Our 9th consecutive year at this location, and
the motel welcomes us back.

WHO: Judges are: Peggy Douglas (Jr. Show and Conformation Saturday);
Richard H. Mullen (Obedience Saturday); and Edie Trocki (Conformation
Sunday)

PREMIUMS/ON-LINE ENTRY: can be printed from our website
www.gsdcofmemphis.com

AMENITIES: Lots of restaurants convenient to motel with small town prices;
Super Wal-Mart within walking distance; free hot breakfast buffet (with room
vouchers) at Ole Sawmill Cafe adjacent to motel; lots of grassy exercise
area around motel; water hoses, wash areas, and electricity provided at
several central locations; friendly hospitality Saturday at motel after
judging; and large parking area for RV's.

Show Secretary: Clara Dean Hope (both shows), 901-755-4351, email
CDReata@xxxxxxx, fax 901-751-0504, or premiums and on-line entry at
www.gsdcofmemphis.com .