[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Kilgour Monologues

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 19:04:48 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 8/11/11 2:33:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jackkilgour@xxxxxxx writes:

I'll never quite figure him out.. but I'm sure glad to call him a  friend.

If anyone wonders, Jack has been one of my favorite people for years.

What he does point out is what I am trying to do.  I ask more  questions
than I give answers. That is because I often don't know what my  opinion is
going to be until I listen to you.  You give me enough  information and
outlooks that help me to decide.  That is often what  lawyers do.

They were going to hire a new President for the University.

They brought in a mathematician and asked him what 2 plus 2 was?

He said:  "There is a negative two, the base power of two, the square  root
of two........."  So they thanked him a brought in a  philosopher.

The asked him, how much is two plus two?  He said, " There is the
Ontiological two, the Cosmological two and the Teleological two...." so they
thanked him and send him on his way.

They then brought in a lawyer and said, "How much is two plus two?'

He pulled down the shades, locked the door, looked at them and  said:
"How much do you want it to be?"

I was recently told by someone I respect that they have figured out my
agenda.  Well, let me tell you, I have no agenda.

I want to show a few good dogs,  I want to see some fantastic dogs at  the
National.   I want to thank the board members.  I want the club to  survive.
 I want to pay my bills.   I want us to think about what we  do, and to
enjoy ourselves.  I want to see a few more sunrises, enjoy  another day in the
rain, and listen to the sound of a train whistle in the  distance.  I want
to listen to Patsy Cline since I'm Sorry, and feel the  sun on my back.

And I want a few more years to enjoy my friends.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together