[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Illustrated Standard

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:11:55 -0800

Marjory:

The issue has nothing to do with what we have now....

It's that what will have... and based upon what I saw last year, which was
reported by the chairperson, and the president, then recanted... READY FOR
PRINT AND DISTRIBUTION at the national!

Ummm hello, how stupid do people think we are?

You guys want to see something... I'm getting to the point that I'm prepared
to post version 12 on my website... VERSION 12 IS THE ONE THAT WAS "WAITING
BOARD APPROVAL FOR PRINT AND DISTRIBUTION AT THE NATIONAL."

You want to compare something... compare that!  I didn't do this last year
because I didn't want a huge fight and didn't want the project leaders to be
put in a position of saying they quit... and I'm not doing it yet... cause I
want to be nice... but I also want to see the newest version... sooner would
be better than later.

Kathaleen Strong - Inflight Kennels Reg'd - Breeders of:
1995 US GV, AOE-1996 US GVx, Jubilee ROM
Check out my website edits - New Flash!
http://inflight.cnc.net