[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Health Schedule?

  • From: Tigra12@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 23:08:20 EDT

Hey all, at this point, if everything goes right, I MAY be expecting my first
litter in the next year/year and a half, and aside from all the reading and
researching and what not, something I was wondering was, what do your vac and
deworm schedules look like?
How often do you deworm your puppies?  How many times?  At what ages?  Same
questions for vaccinations, also, what you vaccinate for.

Do you all do your own wormings and then go to the vet for vaccinations?  Do
you do it all yourselves?  Do you let the vet do it all?

If you deworm yourselves, what brand of wormer do you use, and why do you
like it the most?  Have you tried other brands?  Have you noticed any ill
effects
from a certain type of dewormer?

I thank you in advance for your replies :-)

 - Jackie