[ SHOWGSD-L ] The GSDCA is our club

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:57:09 EST

In a message dated 3/11/10 5:35:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,
campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I would  think that since the membership has no real idea what the suit is
about or  what MG wants they would not be able to assess the situation well
enough to  send the Board their opinions.
I know more about it than most but would not  presume to send my thoughts.
Let the attorneys handle it.

I like the idea of depending on the attorneys, but as an attorney,  I
would never act on behalf of a client without knowing what the client wants and

without the client knowing what I am doing. And, with the GSDCA, the
members are  the club.

In the past the board has acted without the membership knowing what they
were doing.  Hunte comes to mind. That is how we get ourselves in trouble,
thinking that the few board members know more than the entire membership.

What was done to Margy was done my only some of the board members, without
telling the club what they were doing. That is a problem and put us where
we are  now.

But, speaking as one of the little people, I trust the board. I would,
however, like to be informed as to what they are doing for me, or perhaps to
me.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/