[ SHOWGSD-L ] The GSD Forum

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 23:01:06 EDT

I am truly humble that you all think I know your first names and last  names.
 I probably remember your dogs names better than  yours.........LOL

So please, when signing up for The GSD Forum, please list your full name,  as
it appears on the parent club membership list.  Otherwise I cant confirm  it
and the registration is voided.

If your registration was voided and deleted, go ahead and sign up again,
with the full name.

Thanks!!

Ileana