[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The GSD Forum

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 21:03:17 EDT

In a message dated 7/29/2007 8:14:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Stormy435
writes:
I know that when I joined  back in February (most of us did then, I think)
there was difficulty getting  it started, then (I think) you moved.  I had
tried
to post a couple just  to check it out, and it wouldn't take my posts.
Molly's was the only one  there for ages.  I just checked the most recent
joiners
and geesh??? they  are all GSDCA members?  or did you get crashed?  About 15 or
more  from all over the world and strange and unusual  places.

Stormy

Yeah, it looks like we went international, eh?  Not quite intergalactical
yet, but almost <G>.

Not really, these are trolls, and they are being  deleted. They have no
access to the site, but they try.

Stormy, your name is active, you can post anytime. I  have the best results
login in thru Internet Explorer.

Ileana