[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The GSD Forum

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 20:14:47 EDT

I know that when I joined back in February (most of us did then, I think)
there was difficulty getting it started, then (I think) you moved.   I had
tried
to post a couple just to check it out, and it wouldn't take my posts.
Molly's was the only one there for ages.   I just checked the most recent
joiners
and geesh??? they are all GSDCA members?   or did you get crashed?   About 15
or
more from all over the world and strange and unusual places.
Stormy
In a message dated 7/29/07 4:48:27 PM, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

> You must register to join, and you must be a GSDCA member. Register as  you
> appear in the PC roll book.

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs