[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Fight Is On!!!

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 20:43:55 -0400

The AB1634 supporters started the week with Bob Barker making his statement to
pass this Bill.? ABC News covered it and I just saw the news story.? To give
them credit, they did show the other side and mention that Lassie and Timmy
would be there tomorrow.? They also showed short clips?from folks on both sides
and the protestors in opposition.?

I wish I could be in Sacremento this week.? Keeping fingers crossed that our
letters, emails and faxes counted.? I may?need a new fax machine after this :-)

Laura Thomas?

AOL at AOL.com.