[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Emperors Clothes

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 14:09:59 -0700

Maybe somebody can talk to the Dobe people.  For their 100th, they put
on a Lallapalooza Centennial.  <http://www.dpca.org/faithful/
event.htm>Jeff Helsdon who coordinated, begged borrowed and... well...
did a fantastic job, got volunteers and more volunteers.  Got media on
prime time and pre-event.

I don't know if they coordinated it with their national.

DPCA is now in the news again with Jeff's team.  If we could stop
trying to put blame everyplace and start working together, maybe we
could get our GSDs in the National Spotlight and get GSDCA there,too?
Is GSDCA doing anything in the 7/11 "Finding One Another?" event?  I
know that some of UScA members are involved.

http://dpca.org/news/category/in-the-news
It is my honor to report to you that after several months of work
behind the scenes, the DPCA will be in the forefront of this national
commemoration that will be broadcast internationally. Jeff Helsdon and
the team he assembled for our centennial will be working on the
Finding One Another http://www.findingoneanother.org/ project and will
represent DPCA and our dogs.

We really need to start pulling together.

IMO

Stormy