[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Emperors Clothes

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ELG440@xxxxxxx" <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 08:24:02 -0700 (PDT)

Evan and anyone else willing to listen

We do need to discuss this, and there needs to be some solutions, BUT, the
board has to be willing to listen and implement the solutions.  Right now, the
only solution I see is loose the $25,000 deposit we've made on the facility, be
very apologetic and probably red faced to admit to whomever that we bit off
more than we can chew, and pray that USA can and will host this thing.  The
money is just not there to support this.

I will stop complaining about loosing the Futurity money for the Regional Clubs
IF the PC will stop spending the money on bad investment.  I will even not
bitch about a bi-monthly Review IF the PC is willing to stop spending and
investing money unwisely!!!  Right now, this World Show is a bad investment.
It can look good on paper all it wants to, unless there are 100% for sure
Sponsors who already have put some money up front, all that paper projection is
good for is you know what!!!!!  Evan, you being a lawyer can probably
appreciate that!

If it is true, and WDA is not 100% behind this to staff the manpower, we are in
more than just financial trouble.  It would be nice to hear from some WDA
members (I know there are several on this list) to get some true facts here.
Let's stop all this hear say BS, and get some true actual facts that people are
willing to stand behind out here.  There are also enough Board Members on this
list to see and hear what is going on.  I know the list is not an official
means of communication, and I can appreciate that.  But, the BOG will only say
what the Board wants us to know, so, unless there is some meaningful
correspondence and discussion from the Board to the membership, all this back
and forth is useless.

This is pretty serious people! Those in power need to pull their heads out of
the sand, or the clouds for some, and realize what this could mean.  The end of
our existence as we know it, and as Evan so wisely put it, our existence is our
priority.  For the sake of our breed, I sure hope that does not happen, but
right now, it does not look good folks.!

Chris
Chris S. (Jolley)  Kimerer
www.tanbarkgsd.com

Ch. Tanbark's 2MuchBling Joelle Aramist OFA H/E
Ch. Trotwood's Emerald v Tanbark Joelle Aramist
AOE Sel.Ex.Ch.Carousel Farms Samantha, PT, TC OFA H/E
Ch. CaralonQED JD Drew Bleibtreu, RN OFA H/E
Ch. Cresther's Blast of Kenlyn, HI, CDX, OFA