[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Election Questions

  • From: John Lacher <john.lacher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 17:54:44 -0700

Well Ed sorry but you are not the only one that jokes! Me running for
President or a BOD position for any club could not be more further from the
truth. I knew I would get negative comments. Boy, did I ever! I'll stop
here.

Good Night Ms. Gilacutty where ever you are! High O Silver and Away!!!!

On Tuesday, August 18, 2015, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

New Faces for officers of the GSDCA? Are you HIGH?...... Ed Hill

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App