[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Election Questions

  • From: John Lacher <john.lacher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "stormy435@xxxxxxxxx" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-I@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 11:56:02 -0700

What is the date the candidates should respond by? I would like to run for
President. Some of these people need to let new faces and unknown's in as
Officers and BOD. Far more healthy for the club to have new leadership with
unknown names.! If you want to get political, Vote for Donald Trump. I am.

On Tuesday, August 18, 2015, Stormy V. Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

They were sent out to all campaigning for President, VP, and Board this
morning. They were asked to respond and that the Q&A would be posted on
the showgsd.org website.

It will be interesting.

I learned that the following will be campaigning.

President:
Carmen Battaglia
John Bemont
Vice President