[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Election!

  • From: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdramey@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 13:15:29 -0400 (EDT)

There will come a time when these people will only be governing their own
selves, and judging only there own dogs.  Same ole, same ole.  I too  am
done!  This will be my last year to join an elitist group who are  concerned
only with how much power they can possess.  Same people on the  board and same
judges every damn year.

Randy C.

In a message dated 10/2/2011 10:07:56 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
gsdramey@xxxxxxx writes:
The  words below from a man who IS A TEACHER and has been in LAW
ENFORCEMENT
show he has his head on straight in a proper manner with
the GUTS   it took to post a message which, I feel will fall on deaf
ears -------NOT  MINE THO ------  I've been a member of the GSDCA since 1976
but NO  MORE!!  Yikes, I thought the government of  America was EEEEK, but
here we go (geaux) even with our splendid GSD folks!!  I just  don't
understand -- grownups, technology, machines etc., only kids &  animals.
I'm
so so sorry too.  Not just the BOD, but other  oddities have been going
on within the Club that have had me wondering in  recent times.   Of
course,
since I'm a lonely old widow woman, I  WILL be honored if Da List and
other splendid GSD gatherings etc. will  allow me to still be a part of
what
HAD been a vital part of my life for  40 years - living with GSDs and being
with GSD people.    I have  cried more tears than you could ever imagine at
the sadness deep within  myself because there is NO MORE GERMAN
SHEPHERD DOG CLUB OF BATON  ROUGE!
Yikes, with our magical attorney and flower carrying teacher WISDOM  IS
STILL
KING!   Norma no L