[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Breeders Guide to the German Shepherd Dog

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:22:22 EST

Maybe we could get The Famous Linda Battistoni to revive it. She has
O'Conner with her now, and so maybe we could inspire her to start it again. She
 does
have a computer, and so it might be easier to do.  I do remember  those.

Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together

In a message dated 12/30/2007 8:09:33 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I loved  the idea of that book - I believe there were 2 editions. In the
pre-computer  days it was the easiest way to look at pedigree combinations and
see
the  dogs.

The editor was The Famous Linda Battistone.