[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Breeders Guide to the German Shepherd Dog ????????

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 13:34:05 -0800

Doris,
Was that the book that was in a tan binder that she and the late Sandy
Kruger worked on?
I have two editions, both are dated Vol. 2. One  is dated 1979-80, the other
one is dated 1982-83.
I don't recall a third edition. Does anyone know if there were more than two
editions?
We did submit photo's etc. for both of these two. We did not submit photos
for all of our Ch's or Rom's at that time. I don't recall the reason why,
whether submission was by invitation or ??

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA