[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Board Meeting / answers

  • From: Jeff Pyle <windfallgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 11:31:37 -0500

My point is that "Up in arms" is ridiculously premature. There were MANY
locations mentioned at the board meeting. Do you know all of them? No -
I am certain nobody does. Literally the conversation about Reno was a few
mins and Gail was asked to research. That is all. For the life of me I
don't get the drama surrounding that. I will certainly call out the Board
on items I feel need addressed, but this just is not one of them and is a
waste of our time and energy to be "up in arms". I can appreciate several
people who have knowledge about Reno and any difficulties and getting the
information to Gail to add to her research, but other than doing that -
anything else is just grumbling and not necessary. The Board, nor Gail,
is out to get a site that isn't easy to get to or set us up for disaster.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 11:20 AM, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jeff, there are nice event centers in many locations! Doesn't mean they
would be good spots for folks getting German Shepherds there! Don't you
think there could be a problem with getting to the site if the locals are
telling you the site is NOT a good idea? And I think it's a good thing
that several listers are "up in arms" about going to Reno!.... We need to
be careful who we put on the board! Everything else is a smoke screen! Ed

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App