[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Board Meeting / answers

  • From: Cyndi Flautt <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "adonispersian@xxxxxxx" <adonispersian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 17:47:11 -0500

It has already been stated that Scott hasn't been to that futurity since he
handled for Tom Castriota ... which was a long time ago.
Cyndi Flautt

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 27, 2015, at 5:41 PM, angela scott <adonispersian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

What about Scott Yergin? I'm only making him an example because I love his
handling! He judged...in the northeast I think...he would go there as a
handler if he had the clientele! I'm speaking GENERALLY overall....not every
single instance! Angela

Angela Scott ๐Ÿพ
adonispersian@xxxxxxx