[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Board Meeting / answers

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "TISHW@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 13:36:15 -0400

You are correct that this decision should not have been made in closed
session and that the Fut. Chair should have been involved in making the
decision.

Tish

Tish Walker
Fredericksburg, VA
TishW@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 7/27/2015 10:56:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx writes:

What Fut lost entries due to a handler judging and why was this decision
made in a closed session? The Fut Chair should have been involved in the
discussion. She could have informed them that Scott has only handled in The NE
1 time in 40 years and George never handled in the region he judged.
Major decision the BOD made without asking the chair for facts and
information.

Sent from my IPhone _Lindabankhead44@gmail.com_
(mailto:Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx)

On Jul 27, 2015, at 10:35 AM, _edwinx@comcast.net_
(mailto:edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Whether I agree with you or not you have always been open and honest and
in my opinion a very effective board member. You state your views on
subjects and you explain ( good or bad) the reasoning of many board
decisions....
I had wondered why the handlers judging the futurities has now been
eliminated.... Makes very good sense, it ain't like we have millions of
handlers,
half of em you can't even get in touch with ....But attempting to consider
a Reno National makes no sense at all! You have local people and former
board members ( Dave and Carolyn) telling the board that Reno is NOT a good
idea, but we're going to waste money sending the Show Chair to Reno with a
crate? Re-read my last post from yesterday! Oregon works, we've been there
before..... What am I missing ... And again I can get to Reno driving in
under 3 hours, but to have the National there just makes no sense... I could
be
wrong, but I doubt it. Ed Hill

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App