[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Board Meeting

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kathaleen Strong" <listmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:48:29 -0500

Bottom line is this. You have skills,I don't doubt that, but you need to
learn to "know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em, know when to walk
away and know when to run." How many times have we had that discussion?
Regards, Christine

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM

THE
> FOUL UPS generated by the past administration(s) and moving forward.
>
> Right now the most significant thing that this membership can do is
REMEMBER
> why they are members of this club -- hopefully it's for the Breed.  If you
> love the breed, then you should be following rule number 3 -- WHATEVER IT
> TAKES to get us over this hump created by the mistakes of the past and
move
> us on to the future.
>
> Our National showed me something -- we have some absolutely outstanding
> animals and even some outstanding people.  The challenges we face in the
> future are related to many things -- beyond the foulups of the past -- our
> club needs new people.  We need to foster younger people in the breed.  If
> our Juniors are any example, we could very well be in good hands -- but we
> need to do things to make sure they stay and we invite more new people to
> the breed.
>
> Concerning your final paragraph regarding my "One" year, my skill to
> arbitrate fairly, and committing Political suicide -- I'm fully aware of
the
> tenuous position I am in being number 8 for the third time in a row.
Again,