[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Board Meeting

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: listmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:28:49 -0700

On 10/25/07, Kathaleen Strong <listmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Christine:
>
> I think you must have obviously misunderstood the intent of my post.  I've

Well I am going to interject here, sorry.  I am not the playground monitor,
or mommy dearest or referee, so no worries, there.
I have the utmost respect for both Kathaleen and Christine.  EACH highly
intelligent, well-spoken, tough minded, no BS advocates and lovers of the
GSD.   I have had tremendous conversations with each, both online, and  when
lucky, in person.  Sometimes we agree, and sometimes not, but nothing more.

I am very much hoping that any disagreement here is a by-product of instant
communication.
You cannot hear inflection, tone, pause, nor see facial expression or
gesture.   I am the living embodiment of "oh Man, that didn't come out at
ALL like I meant it" .

I have no doubt that Kathaleen will be a tremendous asset to the Board, and
our club.  Christine's contributions to the breed, are undeniable.
I am hoping that this is a skirmish, nothing more, from one outspoken
Member, and Lister, to two others for whom I hold deepest respect and
fondness.
You are both great people...stronger and more effective together,  for us
all, than set apart.
JMO

Kathy Tank