[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Best Song ... Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!

  • From: Kim Schooley <Kimberly.Schooley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 10:39:35 -0700

I personally loved hearing Ray Charles while at the CA shows. I wondered why
you stopped playing it. I went and purchased the album myself.

Kim Schooley

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 5, 2015, at 10:15 AM, Evan Ginsburg (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx"
for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I used to use that to begin our shows. Then some felt it was too long. I have
the album on disc and play it in the car, right after my disc of John
Phillips Sousa.

It is interesting to hear the other verses.

When I first played John for Summer, she learned a lot about our country.
She also learned a lot about me when I played Summertime by Janice Joplin.
She didn't understand when I kept saying "Summertime" when she went into the
ring.

Evan