[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Benefits of a "Working Class". Dogs and people.

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 12:13:43 EST

In a message dated 3/12/11 8:09:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I'm sure  there are more, I really don't see a down side - with the
possible exception  that Evan would have to vocalize or editorialize another
class

I can't disagree, and I don't mind another class. I still plan to do the
Blog this year, unless they find a way to stop me. One year I did get to the
national and they told me that they didn't have room for me, so I had to do
my  thing from the seats. I said I would post that, and just sit and enjoy
the  national and not post anything.  They quickly set up a table for me.

Bill has gone out of his way to make a place for me. I used to sit with Bob
 Dresher, (for over 10 years now), but last year he judged, and I sat with
Michele Ebertson. He was a great help, and kept me advised as to what was
going  on. But, he works so hard, we seldom got to talk.  It is little known,
but  Michele used to do magic tricks in college.

I hope this year Bill will find a place where I can post and also talk to
people. I was on the floor last year, and although it was a great seat, I
felt  issolated. Mabye that was a good idea.  I think the general membership
was  thankfull to be protected from me.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together