[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Baddest Dog in the Whole Damned Town...

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>, <Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:21:34 -0500

Exactly Gary and Patty,
Many think that we love the big winners more than the others that live in
our kennel.  NOT true.  We DO spend much more of our time and energy with
the dogs that are out there doing big things.  Because of that we seem to
get very close to them.  I would hope you all understand that.
One of my very favorite GSDs was a bitch that was dropped out at my front
door at 5:00AM one day--papers signed etc..  She was well bred but there was
a family situation and the person dropping her off felt she would be a great
bitch to breed to Judd.  This bitch was our house bitch until she died.  We
loved her dearly--so see it is not always the big winners that get to our
hearts but I hope you can understand why it seems that way to many.
Sandi----- Original Message -----