[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Baddest Dog in the Whole Damned Town...

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 21:49:02 EDT

You are so right, Mo.  Leroy was a larger than life dog that was  truly
magnificent!   I only saw him in person after he was retired from  showing,
but he still could take your breath away.   I loved his big head  and
shoulders and the calm, confident attitude he had - and the  total
adoration that glowed in his eyes when he looked at Jamie.

His body may be at rest, but as long as Jamie is around, I don't  think
his spirit will be far away.   Rest in peace, Leroy, you were one  of
a kind.

Janice

In a message dated 7/9/2007 7:25:06 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
murk@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
For  those of you that never had the pleasure of meeting Leroy Brown....he is

the epitome of the German Shepherd Dog..........sound in mind and sound in
body. He took my breath away.....more than once! Jamie, my Sweet
Friend........THANK YOU for sharing him with all of us! He had a heart
bigger than Texas..........and it was HIS love for you that kept him going
thru the hard times in his life.  The tears are flowing for
you............and for Leroy? he is free now........not old any
more.......that has to be a good thing! The Shepherd world lost ROYALTY
today.............Love, Mo