[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Baddest Dog in the Whole Damned Town...

  • From: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 18:51:21 EDT

 is no more.
    Sharing with you one of my saddest days....  My last loving gesture for
my magnificent friend and guardian was to take him for his last ride today.  I
share this very sad and personal moment with you because I know that all of
you love your dogs as I did Leroy Brown and understand how it is.
    I have been very blessed and humbled to have shared 12 years and 41 days
with this great dog.  There will never be another and nothing will ever be the
same at Windwalker........
    Thanks for listening my friends, and for every wonderful comment you have
made over the years.  They are all cherished memories now.
    Jamie