[ SHOWGSD-L ] "The Art of Racing in the Rain"

  • From: EJDegen@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 00:48:45 EDT

I *loved* the book "The Art of Racing in the Rain" which was recommended by
 Pauline.  I read a friend's copy, then bought it for my 19 year old son,
who also LOVED it.  He gave it to his grandmother, who is finishing it
tonight, and LOVING it.  It is definitely a story that reaches across the
generations.  This said, there are some references to "adult situations"  that
some parents may not be comfortable with their younger children  reading.  I
have not given the book to my 11 year old daughter yet, and  will probably
wait a couple of years to do so.

Julie  Degen
_www.caissonkennels.com_ (http://www.caissonkennels.com/)
"A well-balanced German Shepherd has a title on both ends!"

In a message dated 7/26/2009 8:14:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,