[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Answer To An Age Old Question

  • From: "Joan Fox" <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 12:18:52 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To become CHAMPION Coda's Chickie Baby of Chablis!( GV. CH. Mar-Haven's and
The Beat Goes On X Coda's Precious of Chablis)

Bart and Cindy Bartley, Linda Bankhead and myself are her happy owners.
Sharon and Jon Polifrone are her proud breeders.

Chickie garnered a Major and BOB from the puppy class under Bob van Winkle.
Handled to the major by Bart Bartley and to the BOB by Linda Bankhead.

Then this December she came to live with me and we went off to 7 shows and
she was done!

 In February, off to Chicago to go WB and BOW for a grand 5 point major.
Handled smoothly by Bart Bartley. The next day she had a major RWB under
Jamie Walker. Not one to pout, Bart and I made plans and we were on the road
again.

Ooops, big mistep! I am still trying to blame it on Bart and he swears it is
my fault. <<VBG>>

Linda and I then headed out to 3 shows with her and she finished in great
style with a major RWB under Phil Miller and WB for a big 4 under Lee Brown
and Dean Wylie gave her that last major nod.

A bi-color, in full coat, she worked in heat and on burning sand that made
it hard for her to stand.

Thank you,  to everyone that contributed to the swift completion of this
title.

Linda Bankhead is an awesome handler! Not just for me but for all her clients.
She's prettier than Bart in a photo also. <<VBG>>