[ SHOWGSD-L ] The AKC et al.

  • From: Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 14:33:47 -0500

I LOVE THE AKC! I called this morning, as I had not yet received Steve's
CH certificate. (Heavens, don't tell me that I COUNTED wrong.) Well.
The certificate was sent to our previous address, not to beautiful,
downtown Woodland. No problem. The AKC is sending me another one. Yay

I guess the 70-80 degree weather is gone; 50s and rainy today. That is
ok. The dogs and I are hunkered down in the house, with the heat ON.

Penny in NC
CH OhSteve, OFA
www.landsendkennels.com