[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The AGONY of DM

  • From: "Tammy" <paris-smith_k9s@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 18:27:33 -0800

To add to me not truly trusting these test results now is I found out that
Gehren's Sire has a Littermate brother who OFA'd as Normal. So I may be
wrong but I would think that Gehren's Sire should have been at the most a
carrier. So with the Dam being Clear and the Sire at most being a carrier
how would they produce an At Risk Offspring. Like I said I may be wrong but
just does not add up per what they say per all the results.

Tammy Paris-Smith
www.noble-spirit-shepherds.com