[ SHOWGSD-L ] The 3 Little Pigs...a different take

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 17:52:48 -0700 (PDT)

Disclosure! If you think what I am about to say will in any way offend you,or
cause your dog not to life his leg while peeing,or force the National to a
place you don't want to go, or interfere with your marriage, PLEASE HIT THE
DELETE KEY NOW.....this is the only warning you are going to get!...for
everybody else still here, before I continue, make sure you are seated with
your seat backs pulled all the way forward and your trays in the up-right
locked position, seat belts are optional...here we go...Its no secret I use
humor to express many of my points of view...its my style, and it is not going
to change, and I make no apology for it...and it is never my intention to
offended any one ( Basu being the only exception)...you all know the story
about the three little pigs and the big bad wolf....But the story you know was
told from the pig's point of view. The pigs claim that they were the victims of
a greedy hungry wolf...well maybe they were the victims and maybe they weren
 't...If
 you listen to the wolf's side of the story you get a very different version of
what went down in the forest that day. Its my guess that most of you have never
heard the wolf''s side of the story. With out going into detail the wolf claims
he doesn't even eat pork ( he's orthodox) and he was framed by the pigs because
of some insurance scam the pigs were planning...yea yea, he did blow down those
two houses but it was supposed to look like an accident...the wolf claims he
was set up by those double crossing back stabbing pigs...so while he sits in
wolf prison the pigs are enjoying the good life in South Jersey...okay...here's
what I'm really talking about...everybody has their own biases, we all see
things thru our own filters, and we interpret things differently, this is why
we sometimes fight with each other. Many times its hard to put individual
biases aside when we believe strongly on an issue. Then if you are anything
like me ( pray that you are not) Mr or Ms Ego gets in
 volved
 and then all hell breaks loose...we all need to sit back , listen to the other
guy's point of view and try to filter out the biases on both sides of the
issue....sometimes, the other guy really is right.........I could also tell you
the real truth about the three little bears and that Goldie Locks woman...can't
tell that one on the list.....its R rated.....lol...FB