[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The 13th Month

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'freelist'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 09:22:51 -0700

What a nice thing to say.....  and it says something about you to take the time
to notice that about Frank!!
He is AWESOME...but usually so "unassuming"  that people have no idea what a
great guy he is and don't
get to know him.   Their Loss!    <G>
And Evan Ginsburg....well he definitely speaks for himself.   I got to sit and
visit with Evan yesterday....first
time in a long time.   I love visiting with Tedi and especially talking dogs
with Tedi and seldom get a chance
to spend time just visiting with Evan.   Yesterday was a good day.
We all three have the same humor.......could be dangerous.........<G>

THANK YOU Mr. Ed  Hill.

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

On Behalf Of edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 7:39 AM
To: freelist Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] The 13th Month

We ( the world) need to create a new month... A thirteenth month after December
called the month of "Remember". The month of Remember would be for the sole
point of remembering the people who influenced and effected our lives and have
passed on before us! I did not know Mr. Bihari but you can't be in this breed
as long as I have and not know of him! The interview about his life is
fascinating, thanks to the people who made reading this possible! But REMEMBER
, there are still many people in our personal and dog families STILL here! My
greatest living hero in the breed is still with us, and I got to see him this
past Saturday! Frank Martello!  EVAN you are number two! Lol We need to let
these people know how much we appreciate them while they are still with us!
Otherwise we have to wait for the month of " Remember".  Ed Hill

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App