[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: That's what I LOVE about the LIst!

  • From: "Virginia" <v_cleary117@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 10:20:14 -0500

I have been on Facebook for years.  I have never had any problem with my
account being hacked or anything else, but then I have very little concrete
personal info (no phone number, etc) on there.

I do thoroughly enjoy it. But I also would never want to give up DA List!

Ginger Cleary
Rome, GA

 Date: Saturday, December 21, 2013, 9:12 AM

 Talking about Facebook, the pros and
 cons, has been interesting to me, as I
 LOVE Facebook.  It has intelligent groups, slanted  groups, great people,
whacko people, super dog and horse pictures and the  all-important "delete,"
 "block," and "unfriend" click-ons.  <G>  I  greatly enjoy hearing the
antics  of my friends and their dogs and horses.  Like Iza, I  could care
less about  the "food" pics.  Different strokes for different  folks.  The
List is  pretty much the same, minus the pictures;  we have our  "groups"
too.  When  discussions ensue, battle lines are being drawn.  That's a good
thing.
  Stick to your guns; I always do.
 Happy weekend, Listers.

 Penny in NC

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and
its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post.

---
is active.